Our Door Lock Jumper Monitoring System is designed to work with any controller, regardless of the voltage or the logic of signals. Fully code compliant. Our expert engineer team will prepare the old print and show detailed, code-compliant modifications on it. Using only relays to create the logic makes it easy to troubleshoot and replace parts on it. There is a switch provided to set the fault to a manual reset required mode where a mechanic is needed for reset.
- Designed to be universal and work with every type of controller
- Regardless of the logic type being positive or negative
- Using relays with the corresponding coil voltages of any controller
- Easy to wire, simple to install. using the minimal amount of signals necessary
- Optional manual reset required mode
- Can be altered to meet any specific requirement
|Door Lock Jumper Monitoring System||Download|