KEB COMBIVERT F5 provides different levels of power ranges that can be precisely tailored for the application. Identical operation, handling and tools optimize the installation, start-up and service.
The drive generation KEB COMBIVERT F5 offers the following features:
- Standard inverters for open-loop applications with rated power of 0.37 … 15 kW
- Universal line with extended software and I/O functionality up to 90 kW.
- Open-loop and closed-loop line of inverters for applications currently up to 900 kW.
- small mouting footprint
- large die IGBTs
- power circuit gives low switching losses
- low motor noise with high carrier frequency
- extensive protection for over- current, voltage and temperature
- voltage and current monitoring in static and dynamic operation
- short circuit proof and ground-fault proof
- noise immunity in accordance with IEC1000
- hardware current regulation
- integrated temperature controlled cooling fan
- PM motor control capable
- Synthesized-pre torque for roll back compensation
- CE compliant and cULus listed
- extensive functional capabilities
- DPC – Direct Position Control
- Stationary Pole Identification
The software version A.S.C.L. (Asynchron Sensorless Closed-Loop) is top-of-the-line technology to operate asynchronous motors to achieve excellent speed and torque accuracy open-loop.